Friday, June 29, 2012

Scarlet




What a perfect way to spend Christmas with this lovely dress? right? I wore this dress on our Filipino Christmas Party last December 2011. I know I'm kinda lazy updating this blog. Since, all outfits are backlogs. Ohhh!!! so sorry....



It's a Christmas Party of Pinoy's at work and the theme is "RED" and was so glad I bought this dress a month before the party. I was afraid of the color at first because it's a bit bright color but then, my loving-boyfie said I need to get out of my comfort zone and try new things especially with stuffs for my wardrobe so yay  I did bought it and was glad I was able to wear it on our party.

Flower ring from Lovisa. Pear Bracelet from Diva.


Heart connector ring from Diva.

Glasson Dress

Hope you still like it guys though it's a backlog.

No comments:

Post a Comment