Sunday, July 1, 2012

Green + Floral



Last week, I was looking for a Levi's jeans without compromising my budget thus, the answer is thrift-ed shop/op shops. And look what I found, a complete outfit. It's not my usual shades but I give it a try.


And it turns out that I'm in.L.O.V.E. with my green jeggings. Becuase since, I had the green jeggings I already wore it 3 times in different tops and different events. Green was kinda flexible. And today was my chance to wear the entire outfit. Does green fits me guys?
Floral Wedge.NOVO. a gift from my special someone
Floral necklace that I wore as a bracelet. Heart connector ring.

Top. Cue. Thrifted
Jeggigs. Levis

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely love those novo wedges :) They look so comfy and would totally add much needed height to a petite girl like me.

    anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your top is soo cute :) Love it!

    Lorraine xx
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. char2x ka dha! supporta sa imong gwapang amiga wui! LOLz..hahahah :D

      Delete